Unfortunately I couldn’t join #IMChat, but I learned a lot from seasoned Community Managers.Â Review this wrap up to hear what some of the best and brightest are doing.
Topics covered are outlined in Melissa Parrish’s blog post and cover:
- What is the main purpose of your community (customer support, product ideation, thought leadership, etc.)?
- What membership or activity goals did you set (or are you setting) to measure the initial success of your community?
- What factors contributed to whether or not you met those goals?
- How did you initially promote your community?Â What kinds of ongoing promotion do you use?
- How many employees are dedicated to your community and what are their responsibilities?